Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Weight Loss has begun!!!

So, this is my first blog...ever. A friend said I should start one to help with my weight loss journey. Yes, it is a journey, because I have a LONG way to go. So I figured he is right and I should start one.

So here's the jist of it. I'm huge and have finally realized that it's time to make a change. Most of my friends probably have no idea how much I actually weight. Either I disperse my weight fairly well, or people are just trying to be nice and not hurt my feelings. Well, I don't really care about feelings or what people think (or at least try not to). Anyways, my starting weight was 415 pounds and currently I am at about 395 or so.

My wife and I are doing this together and it would be difficult to do it along I'm sure. She is probably a little ahead of me as far a workouts are concerned, but I am getting there.

So, hopefully this will help keep me in the game and keep me motivated. Anyone who has any tips or advice feel free to drop a line. There will be more updates to come!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of us! :) We have to remember it didn't take a long time for us to put this weight on, so its going to be a LIFE Journey! :) We can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! I know you both will be successful in this endeavor...just think of when you both reach your goals...and it great that you can do this together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the weight loss so far, keep up the good work! Let me know if you need anything! (like a kick in the nuts for motivation :) )

    ReplyDelete